Home > Philadelphia > New Construction > 3026 N American St, Philadelphia, PA 19133

3026 N American St, Philadelphia, PA 19133


Price : 185000.00

🛌🏻 4 Bedrooms
🛀🏻 3 Bathrooms
🚗 Parking
Size   1440 sq/ft
Built Area   1440 sq/ft
Property Type   House for sale
Features   Electric Water Heater, Type:Townhouse, Year Built:2023, Heating:Forced Air, Electric, Cooling:Central A/C, Electric, Parking:None, Lot:663 sqft, Days on Zillow:176 Days, Price/sqft:$128, Buyers Agency Fee:2.5, Offer Review Date:


Discover the beauty and efficiency of 3026 American Street) located in the desirable Fairhill neighborhood of Philadelphia. This 3-story modular home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a modern kitchen with stunning stone countertops and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances. Built with energy efficiency in mind, this home provides a comfortable and sustainable living experience. Enjoy the convenience of being in close proximity to the vibrant shops and restaurants located in Fishtown and Northern Liberties. The location also offers a short commute to Center City Philadelphia, making it an ideal option for those who want to be close to the citys business and cultural centers. Welcome home to 3026 American Street), where comfort and convenience meet. Schedule a viewing today and make this your next home! ***Buyer will need to meet 80% AMI income requirement to purchase home. There is an available loan product with no credit score requirement; 30 year mortgage loan (80% LTV) followed by a secondary grant that piggybacks the loan to make up the remaining 20% down. These properties are for owner occupants only.